• Episodes 1-13 on six multi-language DVDs in a lovely slipcase
• 26 lessons for churches, schools and children’s ministries (ages 5-12) on CD-ROM.
◦ ◦ Churches (ages 5-12)
◦ ◦ Schools (grades K-2)
◦ ◦ Schools (grades 3-6)
• Lifetime Series 1 public display license.
Please note that organizations wishing to show Friends and Heroes Multi-Language DVDs in a group setting such as a church or school need a public display license for Series 1 (included on this pack) even if no admission fee is charged.
How the curriculum works:
Each lesson is made up of the next sections:
• Starting off
◦ ◦ Video segment
◦ ◦ Learning activity to involve the children within the lesson
• In Deeper – Leads the children deeper into the meaning and application of the lessons objective from the Bible story and accompanying adventure
• Prayer Time – Wraps the lesson up with an active, guided time to give a boost to the learning objective and turn the children’s hearts and minds toward what God is teaching them throughout the lesson
• Extra, Extra! – Printable take-home sheet designed to give a boost to what the kids have learned in that day’s session
Each lesson also includes:
• Leader’s preparation guide
◦ ◦ Learning objective
◦ ◦ List of required resources
◦ ◦ Story summary
◦ ◦ Preparation tips
• Printable resources for activities and crafts
What does it cover?
Kids will discover ways to apply God’s truth from timeless Bible stories such as Daniel and the Lion’s Den, The Miraculous Catch of Fish, Ruth and Naomi, Saul at the Road to Damascus, and Jonah and the Big Fish.